Saturday, August 29, 2015

Extraordinary Rehydration Juice

Vanessa Joy, a musician I follow on Facebook posted a recipe with celery, cucumber, Granny Smith apple and ginger. I wondered if it tastes good? No way better to find out then give it a try, no? I juiced 5 stalks of celery, a huge cucumber, green apple and an ounce of ginger. I was surprised by the subtle flavor and then the slight burning aftertaste. In my reading of fantasy literature, this is what I imagine drinking something that an elf drank with a meal, a subtle bouquet of green leaves. I think it made me feel happy inside. This juice is really good for someone who is sensitive to ginger since the burning flavor is subdued. I researched the ingredients, you can click the links to read it too, and many of them are helpful to keep cancer away.

This juice is an excellent source of potassium and other electrolytes making it a great drink after a workout!

No comments:

Post a Comment