Sunday, August 31, 2014

Reiki Healing and Cancer Treatment

It was a tough time. I felt very close to dying. I couldn't breathe very well, I had no energy and the time seemed to go by in short bursts of wakefulness and sleep.

I felt exhausted. My mother came to visit and as all good mothers do, she cared. As my mother rested her hands on me, I could feel a warmth enter into my body. I felt comforted and strengthened. My mother is a Reiki master. She has practiced this healing art for many years and has tuned her mind and body to be able to help and comfort those in need.

My sister Lynell is also a Reiki master. I am grateful for her visits and the time she took to administer to me in my time of need. She laid her hands on me and I felt rejuvenated and uplifted.
 
I had many dreams during this time. Most of the time, I felt that I was somewhere else, interacting with family members both dead and alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment