Friday, August 15, 2014

Martins Collision Repair Disappoints

Martins
Cancer has made me feel vulnerable, kind of small. It really knocks you down and makes you feel helpless at times. A recent car accident has knocked me back.

Recently, I took my car to Martins to repair it. I trusted Martins because 13 years ago, I was hit and they repaired my car and did a good job. I asked them to check the alignment on the vehicle since I believed that it might have been damaged. I stopped at a red light and turned my wheels to the right and the driver behind me struck me hard enough to push my vehicle forward and caused some damage to the alignment.

Discount Tire
Pirelli tiresI trust Discount Tires. I buy Pirelli tires because they are rated for 80,000 miles and I like how they feel safe in almost all weather conditions. I return to Discount Tires to have my tires rotated on a regular basis. It is part of their tire warranty program. I had my tires checked a few weeks before the accident. The tire technician checked our tires and told us that they looked great and would not require rotation at that time. A few weeks later, we noticed that the right front tire looked like it was going flat. We returned to Discount Tires and after inspecting the front tires, the side walls were damaged enough to warrant immediate replacement. They were at risk of blowing out soon. It cost us $226 to replace the two front tires.

Fox13 KSTU Salt Lake City I think that Martins put me in my family in danger because they released my car with bad alignment. I want to make sure that my family is safe as much as I can. I don't want to end up like that family that recently had a car accident where 3 people were injured when the car rolled over.

I called Martins and talked to the manager, Thiago. I got upset when he told me that the suspension was so badly worn that they couldn't fix it and that it would be insurance fraud to do so. The problem I had is that the alignment was damaged because of the accident and it almost caused a tire to blow out. I could have been hurt in a car accident. Martins did NOT release my vehicle in a safe state to drive.

Thiago Martins Collision ContactI wrote a letter to the manager of Martins, Thiago.







No comments:

Post a Comment