Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Complementary Cancer Treatments

I thought that I could heal anything with dietary changes, and cleansing. I felt healthy and I hoped with a little more rest, I would improve. Cancer, I learned, requires a lot more aggressive approach. There is a tipping point when your immune system is overwhelmed. I felt a bulge in my abdomen and hoped it wasn't cancer. I was in denial thinking that it can't be cancer. It grew aggressively and started to encroach on my stomach and lungs, and a biopsy confirmed that it was cancer. Here are a few devices and my experience with them.

The chi machine is billed as a home aerobic exerciser, oxygenates, tones, strengthens the body, increases feelings of energy, aliveness and well-being, stimulates lymphatic system. I placed my ankles in the slots, turned the dial and the plank moved my legs side to side. I found that it hurt when I used it. I didn't know at the time but I had two vertebrae, lumbar 1 and 2 had been crushed by the tumor. This therapy simply aggravated my condition.
The E-power by HTE has a console and a belt that you wrap around the waist. Using your body as a capacitor, the E-Power sends a current into your body. I had to be careful with this one, I touched the metal bed frame a few times and it gave me a jolt. I was told that some people had used this device to help shrink away cancer tumors. In my case, I did not feel well using it and the tumor grew in size despite using it.
My cousin Marion loaned this device to me. It is called a hothouse and it generates far infrared rays (FIR). I would lay under it for periods of up to 30 minutes. It creates a pleasant warming sensation and it does stimulate internal organs. I noticed that sometimes it calmed and helped me sleep when my back was aching. Sometimes it aggravated my condition and I had to stop using it several times. It helped to clear up my lungs when I felt bronchitis coming on. It was definitely helpful.

The Ioncleanse is sold as a "full body detoxification", increases oxygen in the body, neutralizes free radicals, increases mental clarity, removes toxins without taxing the liver or kidneys. You put your feet in some warm water, add some salt and place an electrode in the water. The machine timer is set and a small electrical current is charged in the water. It takes about 30 minutes to finish a session. The water turns all kinds of colors: brown, red, green, purple and foams up a little. I had a few sessions for several weeks. It is fun to watch the water change colors.












No comments:

Post a Comment