Tuesday, September 8, 2015

My Wall teams with life

I found a few pieces left over from some crafting project. I mounted two apples, 4 bees and 2 dragonflies on my wall. I have both loved and feared bees growing up. I marvel at what they can accomplish. They build a home, collect food and store it and because of their efforts I can enjoy a sandwich made with butter and honey. I love apples. Apples have been a main ingredient in my juicing regimen to shrink a tumor for the past year and a half. I used to climb trees and pick them while green and loved the sour taste and later the sweetest apples ever when they peaked in ripeness. I've watched in wonder as dragonflies buzz by and seen some wonderful aerial acrobatics as they pass to and fro. They are arrayed in so many beautiful colors.

I'm continue to look for things that inspire joy and put it on the wall. I am looking for ladybugs. I admire their strength and beauty. As I continue to organize and tidy my space. I look for how each thing fits in with what I want to do and accomplish. I checked the tumor this morning and it has shifted to left and has receded.

No comments:

Post a Comment