Friday, September 18, 2015

Am I Cancer Free?

Most of us get sick with a flu, cold or some other ailment. It has a clear cycle and eventually, we move on. As I continue to juice fresh fruit and vegetables, exercise and monitor a tumor, I ask myself if I still have cancer? The blood tests would report that I have normal levels but there is still a small tissue mass that swells and recedes. As I stay away from processed foods and GMO the tumor continues to recede. You might think it is crazy that I can actually feel a tumor swell when I eat foods that contain GMO but I can say I have enough empirical evidence to ignore your doubt. I won't get in your face and draw skull and crossbones on food items with GMO ingredients. I deal with conflicted feelings. Do I have cancer? I suppose I do. It isn't a disability, it just motivates me to eat healthier, exercise and keep swimming.

No comments:

Post a Comment