Thursday, December 31, 2015

Trust Issues

I lost some things during my struggle with cancer. I lost faith in the medical practitioners who I trusted to help me survive a large tumor growing out of control in my abdomen. My growing frustration lead me to start asking questions that didn't have easy answers. They removed tissue that the oncologist insisted had cancer but when the tissue was tested it came back with no cancerous cells. Now they insisted that the tumor, some lymph nodes and the left kidney needed to be removed. The surgery would leave me with a large set of scars running from the pubis to the top of my chest. I looked up a picture and shuddered when I saw it. As i started looking for alternatives, I turned my trust to a Dr. Gerson who devised a therapy to cure cancer. His methods are relatively simple but require faith and trust. I continued to be tested and the results showed that I was getting better and the tumor was shrinking. The problem came when the surgeon and oncologist refused to acknowledge that the treatment was working and insisted that I would die if I refused the surgery.

During my interview with Adobe, I've been asked several questions and I feel like I'm doing well. He has sandy blonde hair and looks to be a man in his early 30's. He looks up at me and asks if I have some writing samples he can review. I hand him a writing sample to peruse and after a few minutes,he asks, "how do I know these writing samples are really yours?" I don't know what to say, he questions my integrity? I confirm that these documents are indeed my work. I wonder to myself if I'm going to need a notary public. This question was asked in another interview from another interview with Venafi. The

No comments:

Post a Comment