Wednesday, July 27, 2016

strength training

My wife introduced me to her trainer. She volunteers at the gym and helps develop a workout plan.

We srarted out with running on the treadmill. I started out slow and moved it up to 9 and beyond and my heart rate got up to 161. I perceived a zone 4. I observed my rate went down in a normal way, i focused on relaxing and was able to slow respiration. 15 minutes. We did military press with each arm separately and the left arm was stronger. The left side lost out on the side lift using dumbbells, 10 lbs. Forward lifts lost too. I juiced and mixed Recoverite when i got home. Muscles are a little sore.

Sports massage with Brad was impressive. He had me plank for a minute, i made it to 57 seconds. Side plank for 15 seconds on both sides. After the massage, i did a plank for 1:30 minutes. I felt much stronget, muscles were working together.

No comments:

Post a Comment