Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Why so angry I want to curse

Do you ever feel the desire to curse someone? It steals your peace and makes you frown and feel badly?

I feel like there is no other way but to say the name I hate the most and to you I say go to hell.

Meet you there, but then I'd rather not his anger his feelings must change I pray and I I set up my mind but it still remains the effect--I am still angry, I go quiet and peaceful and then it rages.

Sitting alone in my space I am alone the chair beckons me to return, take my place. I can't breathe, I can't eat, my life, hopeless. I have lost my dream.

Turning inward, I see visions  of far away places  Skies that are clear and some, full of stars. I go inward deeper, until I can't hear anything but the steady rhythm of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment